Both adults and children can enjoy observing diverse aquatic life, join public programs, or participate in interactive activities
What You'll Get
- Adult tickets valid for customers ages 18+; child tickets valid for customers ages 4–17
- Free admission for children under 4
- Not valid on December 20, 2019 - January 5, 2020
- Click here to view the opening hours
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Not valid on December 20, 2019 - January 5, 2020. Children under 4 are free. Not redeemable during special events. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Via Aquarium
Schools of fish and crustaceans swim together in synchronicity while sharks jet overhead in a floor-to-ceiling, underwater tunnel at the Via Aquarium. With 37 exhibits intent on celebrating aquatic biodiversity and the preservation of marine life, this aquarium located inside the former Rotterdam Square Mall features over 25,000 square feet of space to explore the lives of over 2,000 sea creatures.
- Feed a stingray every day at noon and 4 p.m. in Stingray Bay, and watch as they gently glide through the water towards open hands filled with food.
- Attend an education event, like a weekly reading or craft day where kids and adults can learn from aquarium experts or make their own take-home craft.
- Stop by the gift shop on your way out to purchase a plush shark, squeezable fish, or a commemorative T-shirt to remember your time.