All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed February 7, 2015
Reviewed April 6, 2014
Reviewed March 1, 2014
What You'll Get
Wine can function as a social lubricant and conversation starter, especially if you seal off a cocktail party and slowly fill the room with it. Uncork a good time with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
$21.50 for $40 worth of Italian food from the menu
$61.50 for dinner and wine for four (up to a $134 total value)
$132 for a carry-out catering package for up to 20 people (a $240 value)<p>
Dinner and wine for four includes:
- Two appetizers, such as clams and bruschetta (up to a $13 value each)
- Four entrees, such as chicken marsala or lake perch (up to a $21 value each)
- One bottle of Mezzacorona pinot noir, merlot, pinot grigio, or riesling (a $24 value)<p>
Carry-out catering for up to 20 includes:
- Choice of dinner salad, pasta salad, or caesar salad
- Choice of meat or marinara pasta, farfalle alfredo, or farfalle broccoli
- Choice of vesuvio, oreganato, or caccicatore chicken (extra charge for boneless chicken)
- Choice of brownies, cookies, or fresh fruit<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person. Limit 1 per table for dining option. Limit 1 per visit for catering. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required for catering. Dine-in only for $19.49 option and 4-person dinner option. Pick-up only for catering option. Merchant is solely responsible for all sales and delivery of alcohol. Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages. Must purchase 1 food item. Not valid for lunch buffet or happy hour specials. Not valid on holidays. 4-person dinner option not valid for Filet Mignon, Filet Vesuvio, or Filet De Jonghe. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Via Bella
For more than 15 years, Via Bella has piled plates high with authentic Southern Italian cuisine in a friendly, romantic atmosphere. Guests in the separate dining room lift forks laden with housemade lobster ravioli or grasp slices of thin-crust pizza. Nearby, guests in the spacious bar room can share littleneck clams or shrimp bruschetta at the Brunswick back bar, which dates back to the turn of the 20th century.