- $50 worth of modern Italian dishes and drinks at Via
- View menu
- Wood-burning, brick-oven pizzas
- Large variety of small plates
- Late-night menu select nights
- 3,200-square-foot space, chic decor
- Outdoor seating
- Closed Mondays.
- Not valid with other offers.
Atlanta Restaurant Blog liked the pizza and service at Via. Citysearchers give the restaurant 3.5 stars: > * For the pizza, we chose the Sausage with Basil and Cranberries. We had to go for something out of the ordinary, and we didn’t regret it one bit. I just love the combination of sweet and spicy. – Atlanta Restaurant Blog > * I’ve been to VIA at least 10 times in the past 2 months and I’ve had a blast everytime. The pizza, lamb chops and Calamari are off the chain. Can’t forget the smoked salmon bites… – atldirtybirds, Citysearch > * Went to Via for the first time recently. The pizza was fantastic! The decor and vibe were interesting, more reminiscent of Miami than of Atlanta. – j30309, Citysearch
262 Pharr Rd. NE
Atlanta, Georgia 30305Get Directions