Experience what it feels to be a Maya for one day! Saturate your senses with the greatness of one of the most advanced cultures in the world!
You will be attended by authentic natives of the area who will share with you the inherited knowledge by their ancestors through generations.
Meet the majestic archeological zone of CHICHEN ITZA, one of the "New 7 Wonders of the World" and one of the top tour destinations chosen by visitors from all over the world.
+Travel in comfortable panoramic coach busses with A.C. and WiFi.
+Enjoy the unique taste of the best regional food buffet in our "Visitor Exclusive" restaurant "Yaax Ki'in".
+Swim in the beautiful Cenote "Saamal". Refresh your body with the special healing properties of its water.
+Know the picturesque town of Valladolid established by the Spanish conquerors in 1543.
+If you are an energy and mysticism believer, be part of an authentic "Maya shaman" healing session.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cooperativa Maya Ixchel y Restaurante Yaxkin, calle 21 s/n entre calle 22, campo de biesboll, 97666 Xocempich, Yuc., Mexico
1-Arrival to our maya village | 2-Warm welcome ceremony by our maya shaman | 3-Regional food buffet at our visitor exclusive restaurant Yaax Kiin | 4-Enjoy of our Folkloric ballet while in the restaurant | 5-Time to take a glance to our handicrafts shop
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Chichen Itza Mexico
Guided walk into one of the new 7 wonders of the world and one of the most important archaeological zones in the ancient Mayan Culture, Chichen Itza. Discover the amazing pyramids including "El Castillo", the sacred cenote "Cenote Sagrado", the great ball court "Juego de Pelota" and another great edifications plenty of mysticism and history in every carved surface and indoors.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Cenote Saamal, Valladolid Mexico
One of the most beautiful cenotes around Yucatan. This Cenote is located inside the amazing "Hacienda Selva Maya". Swim is allowed, so prepared your camera and splash in the healing crystal waters of this sinkhole formation of the nature.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Merida - Valladolid, Sta Ana, Valladolid, Yuc., Mexico
This picturesque city was founded in 1543 by the spanish conquerors and it is full of history. Once in downtown you will meet the Main center park "Francisco Cantón Rosado" and the cathedral of San Servacio located in the main square of the city. This cathedral was made with material from debris of mayan ruins in the 1500's. This is a great opportunity to take beautiful pictures and buy some local snacks, like "esquites" (delicious meal prepared with corn grains and other tasty ingredients), "marquesitas" (you have to try them) and others like unique handicrafts made by the locals.
Duration: 30 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years.
- Children under 4 years old and with a maximum height of 100cm not using a seat have free entrance.
- Dress fresh, casual, umbrella, cap or hat and sport shoes are recommended.
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair.
- A moderate amount of walking is involved.
- The archeological sites do not count with wheelchairs for the handicapped.
- Backpacks not allowed inside the archaeological areas by official regulations of the National Institute of Anthropology and History (INAH in Spanish).
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 999 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Transportation. Pickup and Drop-off at your Hotel or Meeting Point.
- Round Trip On board Modern Panoramic Buses with Air-Conditioned
- Exquisite Typical Buffet: Regional recipes, Fruit & Veggies (home grown)
- Entrance Fees: Chichen Itza, Cenote. (No extra charges)
- Visit to the Funtastic "Cenote Saamal". Swim is allowed.
- Short Visit to the Picturesque Town of Valladolid Yucatan
- Entry/Admission - Cooperativa Maya Ixchel y Restaurante Yaxkin
- Entry/Admission - Chichen Itza
- Entry/Admission - Cenote Saamal
- Drinks / Alcoholic and Non-Alcoholic. (Available for purchase)
- Rent of vests and lockers.
- Extra Fee for the use of a video camera inside Chichen Itza (Optional).
1: Cancún, Quintana Roo, Mexico
2: Riviera Maya, Quintana Roo, Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
Our pickups cover MOST OF THE HOTELS in the Cancun downtown, Cancun Hotel zone and Riviera Maya. Please contact us at least 12 hours prior your departure to set up your pickup place and time.
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 1/1/2021 - 12/31/2021
|Monday - Sunday:||06:00 AM - 09:30 AM|
12 to 13 hours
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the TourBalloon | Travel Activities Operator in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.