Experience what it feels to be a Maya for one day! Saturate your senses with the greatness of one of the most advanced cultures in the world!
You will be attended by authentic natives of the area who will share with you the inherited knowledge by their ancestors through generations.
Meet the majestic archeological zone of CHICHEN ITZA, one of the "New 7 Wonders of the World" and one of the top tour destinations chosen by visitors from all over the world.
+Travel in comfortable panoramic coach busses with A.C. and WiFi.
+Enjoy the unique taste of the best regional food buffet in our "Visitor Exclusive" restaurant "Yaax Ki'in".
+Swim in the beautiful Cenote "Saamal". Refresh your body with the special healing properties of its water.
+Know the picturesque town of Valladolid established by the Spanish conquerors in 1543.
+If you are an energy and mysticism believer, be part of an authentic "Maya shaman" healing session.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cooperativa Maya Ixchel y Restaurante Yaxkin, calle 21 s/n entre calle 22, campo de biesboll, 97666 Xocempich, Yuc., Mexico
1-Arrival to our maya village | 2-Warm welcome ceremony by our maya shaman | 3-Regional food buffet at our visitor exclusive restaurant Yaax Kiin | 4-Enjoy of our Folkloric ballet while in the restaurant | 5-Time to take a glance to our handicrafts shop
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Chichen Itza Mexico
Guided walk into one of the new 7 wonders of the world and one of the most important archaeological zones in the ancient Mayan Culture, Chichen Itza. Discover the amazing pyramids including "El Castillo", the sacred cenote "Cenote Sagrado", the great ball court "Juego de Pelota" and another great edifications plenty of mysticism and history in every carved surface and indoors.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Cenote Saamal, Valladolid Mexico
One of the most beautiful cenotes around Yucatan. This Cenote is located inside the amazing "Hacienda Selva Maya". Swim is allowed, so prepared your camera and splash in the healing crystal waters of this sinkhole formation of the nature.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Centro, Valladolid, Yucatan, Mexico
This picturesque city was founded in 1543 by the spanish conquerors and it is full of history. Once in downtown you will meet the Main center park "Francisco Cantón Rosado" and the cathedral of San Servacio located in the main square of the city. This cathedral was made with material from debris of mayan ruins in the 1500's. This is a great opportunity to take beautiful pictures and buy some local snacks, like "esquites" (delicious meal prepared with corn grains and other tasty ingredients), "marquesitas" (you have to try them) and others like unique handicrafts made by the locals.
Duration: 30 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years.
- Children under 4 years old and with a maximum height of 100cm not using a seat have free entrance.
- Dress fresh, casual, umbrella, cap or hat and sport shoes are recommended.
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair.
- A moderate amount of walking is involved.
- The archeological sites do not count with wheelchairs for the handicapped.
- Backpacks not allowed inside the archaeological areas by official regulations of the National Institute of Anthropology and History (INAH in Spanish).
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 999 travelers
- Hotel pickup and drop-off.
- Round trip tour on board of deluxe panoramic buses with conditioned air and WiFi.
- Exquisite typical buffet with the best and regional food in our restaurant "Yax Ki Iin"
- Free time for photos and a walk through the surroundings of the archaeological site.
- Visit Cenote "Saamal", one of the most beautiful Cenotes around Yucatan. (Swim is allowed).
- Short visit to the historical town of Valladolid Yucatan.
- Entry/Admission - Cooperativa Maya Ixchel y Restaurante Yaxkin
- Entry/Admission - Chichen Itza
- Entry/Admission - Cenote Saamal
- Rent of vests and lockers.
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Use of video camera inside the archaeological site.
12 to 13 hours
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the TourBalloon | Travel Activities Operator in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.