Enjoy a day out on the town in Fairbanks, Alaska. Visit the main highlights and attractions in the "Golden Heart City". Travel through time as you explore the Morris Thompson Cultural and Visitors Center. Stop at the famous Trans-Alaska-Pipeline Viewpoint and learn how this massive project was completed. Then, head uphill to the University of Alaska Fairbanks to take in the wonders of the Museum of the North.
Finally, end the day with a trip to the Santa Claus House in the North Pole!
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Alyeska Pipeline Viewing Point, 1671 Steese Highway, Fairbanks, AK 99712
The pipeline viewpoint is the perfect spot to explain the astonishing engineering of the pipeline, the oil field in Prudhoe Bay, and the Alaska oil industry.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Santa Claus House, 101 Saint Nicholas Dr, North Pole, AK 99705-7695
Visit Santa at his home in North Pole. The Santa Claus House is full with Alaska souvenirs.
* Please note a Santa Claus sighting is not guaranteed.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Morris Thompson Cultural & Visitors Center, 101 Dunkel St, Fairbanks, AK 99701-4806
The Morris Thompson Cultural Center welcomes you with great exhibits about Interior Alaska.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: University of Alaska Museum of the North, 1962 Yukon DR, Fairbanks, AK 99775-9702
Dramatic architecture and new exhibit galleries make the museum an extraordinary destination.
Discover fascinating stories about Alaska’s cultures, places, and wildlife.
* Closed on Sunday (Sept. & Oct.)
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 9 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Please note Santa may not be present every day. His hours and appearances are subject to change without notice. A visit with Santa is not guaranteed.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Minimum age 5-year-old.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Live commentary on board
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - University of Alaska Museum of the North
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all major hotel in Fairbanks within city limits, not Airbnb nor private residences.
All other locations please contact us for pick-up information.
5 hours 30 minutes
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the 1st Alaska Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.