Your “The Walking Dead” tour picks you up in central Senoia. Your guide for the tour worked as an extra on the TV show and not only knows the quickest ways to the filming locations, but has a wide variety of fun facts from filming to share with you, too.Along the route, watch clips from the show before stopping at sites such as the fictional town of Woodbury, the Zombie Arena, and Oaks Motor Inn. Test your TWD knowledge against other super fans as you battle them in trivia for zombie-themed prizes.Your tour in Georgia ends at the same place it began.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Senoia Welcome Center, 68 Main St, Senoia, GA 30276-1888
Professional actor guide
Duration: 11 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 3 travelers
- Walking Dead Big Zombie Tour Part Two
- Entry/Admission - Senoia Welcome Center
A paper voucher is required for this attraction/activity. You must print and bring your printed voucher with you on the day of the activity, as required by our local provider.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the 2020 TNT travel company in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.