Journey over the highway to Alaska in this helicopter tour. Fly over inlets and islands and take in the magnificent sights over the Strait of Georgia and Coastal Mountain Range. This twenty-minute helicopter flight will give you a wonderful overview of the water and landscape between Vancouver Island and the mainland.
What You'll Get
DEAL FEATURED AND CHARGED IN US CURRENCY.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Quadra Island, Quadra Island, British Columbia
You will be flying over the beautiful Quadra Island and its incredible shoreline. You might even be lucky and see a whale from the helicopter as there is plenty of wildlife by the island.
Duration: 30 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- You MUST call to confirm your departure time within 24 hours of tour date booked. Your tour time is not confirmed until then.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- Sightseeing helicopter tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
2200 Airport Drive, Campbell River, British Columbia, Canada, V9H 0E2
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 1/1/2017 - 12/31/2024
|Monday - Sunday:||07:00 AM - 09:00 PM|
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the 49 North Helicopters in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.