See British Columbia like never before—from a bird’s eye view! Take this stunning helicopter flight over the beautiful Vancouver Island Mountain Range to see the famous Comox Glacier, a site that hikers and mountaineers have been coming from all over to meet its challenge since 1913. On this tour, see its massive beauty without the physical exertion! Marvel at this sites on this tour and the endless splendor of nature over the Strathcona Provincial Park, the oldest provincial park in British Columbia, on this thrilling tour.
What You'll Get
DEAL FEATURED AND CHARGED IN US CURRENCY.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Strathcona Provincial Park, Westmin Rd, Comox-Strathcona D, British Columbia V0P 1G0 Canada
The beautiful Strathcona Park is the oldest park in British Colombia. Its beautiful peaks and lakes will make you dream for weeks!
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Campbell River, Campbell River, Vancouver Island, British Columbia
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Quadra Island, Quadra Island, British Columbia
Duration: 5 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- You MUST call to confirm your departure time within 24 hours of tour date booked. Your tour time is not confirmed until then.
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- Sightseeing flight
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the 49 North Helicopters in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.