This tour is a great choice for those who want to see some of Chicago’s best holiday displays, while learning a bit of history along the way. We will begin our tour on the south end of the Michigan Avenue Historic District, an iconic Chicago landmark. This district features numerous significant buildings, all which line up alongside the city’s gorgeous Grant Park. Before we begin our adventure, we will warm up with a cup of hot chocolate or coffee (your choice) from a French Patisserie. We will also make a stop for dessert at a local candy shop. Throughout this 90 minute tour, we will step inside many of the historic hotels that line this popular street and admire their spectacular holiday displays. We will end our tour in Millennium Park, the epicenter of Chicago holiday fun. Here you will find the official City of Chicago Christmas tree, which stands 55 feet tall, as well as the McCormick Tribune ice skating rink and more! All groups are small, never exceeding 12 people per tour.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chicago, Chicago, Illinois
You will spend an hour stepping into some of the city's historical hotels and viewing their spectacular holiday displays. This tour is guaranteed to provide you with many amazing photo ops!
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- 1 Hour Historical Hotel and Holiday Decor Walking Tour
- Hot Chocolate or Coffee
Petite Vanille, 800 S Michigan Ave, Chicago, IL 60605, USA
1 hour 30 minutes
Millennium Park, 201 E Randolph St, Chicago, IL 60602, USA
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the 606 Tours Chicago in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
Need To Know
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.