Guaranteed Sightings! 7 Seas Whale Watch is located in the heart of historic downtown Gloucester, MA and in one of the busiest parts of Gloucester harbor. As soon as you board the Privateer you will be surrounded by the sights and sounds of Gloucester’s working waterfront. You may see fishing boats unloading fish, lobster men baiting and setting their traps, and perhaps even some of our indigenous wildlife such as Harbor seals, Gray seals, and various species of birds. The tour begins with a harbor tour of Gloucester Harbor starting with Cape Pond Ice (which most of you have seen on Wicked Tuna and ends at the Dog Bar Breakwater. A typical trip is anywhere from 3-4 hours but may be extended if the whales move further out for feed. The Privateer IV was built for 300 passengers but we only book to 150 to ensure the comfort and safety of our passengers and is equipped with restrooms, and on-board food Galley and bar.
About This Deal
Trip Advisor's #1 local attraction. 7 Seas Whale Watch has had the privilege of introducing thousands of passengers to the many species of whales and marine wildlife that inhabit the waters from Cape Ann and out to the Stellwagen Bank Marine Sanctuary. Our trips run from mid-April to mid-October and are designed to educate, inspire and provide a deeper understanding and appreciation of our fragile marine environment. We are a family business – Three generations of career captains have worked from this very dock for more than 7 decades. We have a love and respect for the marine environment and a passion for providing the best possible customer experience for you and your family. We look forward to seeing you on the water.
• 7 Seas Whale Watch, 63 Rogers St Next to Gloucester House Restaurant, Gloucester, MA 01930-5043
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Due to unusually high fuel prices, we have had to add a $5 FUEL SURCHARGE. This surcharge will be collected at the window upon check-in for each passenger in your party. This purchase does not include the fuel surcharge.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 150 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- A 3 and a half hour to 4 hour excursion.
- Naturalist onboard
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks (available for purchase)
- $5 DOLLAR FUEL SURCHARGE PER PASSENGER
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the 7 Seas whale Watch in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.