What You'll Get
There is nothing like seeing the city on a Chicago Segway tour. With our exceptional guides, you will get an amazing overview of the Windy City's sights and sounds. You get up close to all of the attractions and cover a whopping 7/8 miles round trip. Segways are intuitive and easy to ride; if you can stand you can ride! You only glide with a maximum of 8 people per tour guide, so you are guaranteed to have personalized and fun adventure in the Second City that is second to none.
Guests are asked to arrive 15 minutes prior to the tour's scheduled departure time to check in and fill out waivers. All guests will be fitted with helmets. The tour begins at the departure time with a training video and comprehensive one-on-one training with the tour guide. Training ensures that even the most nervous guest feels comfortable for the duration of the tour.
Once training is complete, your friendly and knowledgeable tour guide will lead you through the park to see some of the most amazing sights Chicago has to offer. You will stop by Buckingham Fountain, Chicago's lakefront, the Field Museum, the Shedd Aquarium, and Soldier Field.
Your tour guide will share insights and fun facts as you glide on this fun Chicago Segway ride. There will be plenty of opportunities for photos with the picturesque skyline as your back drop.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 12 years old
- Minimum weight 100 lbs. (45.5 kg)
- Maximum weight 260 lbs. (118 kg)
- Dress code is for an outdoor activity. Please wear close-toed shoes and layers depending on the season. Ponchos will be provided if it rains.
- Tours and training are conducted in English
- Participants must be able to stand unassisted for the duration of the tour and must be able to ascend a flight of stairs without assistance.
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Operates in all weather conditions. Please dress appropriately.
- All participants are required to sign a waiver and release form.
- Professional guide
- Use of helmet
- Small-group tour
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
At the corner of Monroe Street and Columbus Drive near Millennium Park
Please arrive 15 minutes prior to departure.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Absolutely Chicago Segway Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.