What You'll Get
Your trip will begin by checking in at Gate B, Pier 39 fifteen minutes prior to departure (Gate B is located behind the Aquarium of the Bay on the east side of Pier 39 close to The Embarcadero). Upon departure we will introduce the crew, have a safety brief, and share some history about the yacht. Then it is time hoist the sails and go yachting!
Participation is encouraged! With a mast that reaches 11 stories high, everything is big and powerful. You get to fill active crew roles and will have the opportunity to spin the sail trim controls known as “coffee grinders,” take your turn at the helm, or simply sit back and enjoy the ride on this high-performance America’s Cup racing yacht.
While we are sailing you will enjoy spectacular views of San Francisco and the surrounding communities. We have complimentary water and energy bars available during the sail. There are no restroom facilities aboard this race yacht so we will instruct you where to use the restroom on land before departure.
Our crew enjoys sharing their knowledge about the America’s Cup and sailing on San Francisco Bay so bring lots of questions. If you enjoy your experience, gratuities for the crew are greatly appreciated.
Both your Captain and the yacht are licensed by the U.S. Coast Guard for passenger service. USA 76 is a very stable yacht and sea sickness is never a problem for our guests. USA 76 can accommodate up to 20 guests at a time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund. Visit ACsailingSF online to view the real-time status of each trip.
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- US Coast Guard licensed Captain plus professional crew
- Bottled water & energy snacks
- Waterproof pants and warm jackets on board if needed
- Gratuities (recommended 15%)
2 hours 30 minutes
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the ACsailingSF, Inc. in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
ALL SALES FINAL. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply. See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.