Check out two of the biggest attractions in NYC in one 3 Hour Tour of the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island! A world class guide and professional story teller will take you to the best places in the New York Harbor. This tour starts with Early Access Reserve Tickets to get to Liberty Island and the Statue of Liberty before the big crowds. Once there, you will learn about the history and construction of the Statue of Liberty. Your guide will also help you get amazing pictures with the Statue of Liberty and an awesome view of New York City, One World Trade Center, and the New York Harbor. Then hop back onto the ferry to experience Ellis Island. Learn about the incredible history of the island and the intense process of immigration to America that took place on Ellis Island between 1892 and 1954.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: SeaGlass Carousel at The Battery, 75 Battery Pl, New York City, NY 10280-1500
The tour beings in Battery Park.
Stop At: Statue of Liberty, Liberty Island, New York City, NY 10004
Access to the grounds at the Statue of Liberty
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Ellis Island, New York Harbor, New York City, NY 10017
Access to the museum at Ellis Island
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to the start of the tour.
- There is airport-style security to go to Liberty Island so guests are advised to plan accordingly. No weapons, knives scissors, etc. will be allowed through the first security checkpoint. There is no opportunity to check prohibited items before the screening.
- The guided portion of the tour is approximately 3-hours.
- You will have as much time as you would like on Ellis Island after the tour. Boats back to Battery Park run throughout the day.
- Food available for purchase on the ferry, at the Statue of Liberty, and on Ellis Island.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately.
- Photographs are greatly encouraged!
- Children 3 and under free with paid adult ticket.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Minimum Traveler required to book is 2
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Early Reserve line access to board the ferry to save time at departure
- Access to Liberty Island Grounds and Ellis Island
- Clear English-speaking expert guide
- Expert storyteller
- Entry/Admission - Statue of Liberty
- Entry/Admission - Ellis Island
- Food and drinks
Battery Park, New York, NY 10004, USA
2 to 3 hours
Ellis Island, United States
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Adams Apple Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.