What You'll Get
Join us on a journey through wine enjoyment, with a wine tasting experience that is relaxing, fun and educational. Whether this is your first time wine tasting, or you're an experienced wine lover, we offer an unparalleled selection of wines with something to satisfy every palate; from unique, fruit-infused wines to traditional white and red varietals!
Adirondack Winery's Tasting Room is located right in the heart of Lake George, among all the hustle and bustle. The winery features an impressive selection of its hand-crafted award-winning New York Wines, as well as locally produced artisan foods like cheese, chocolate and crackers...plus wine slushies, unique wine-related accessories and more!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age to participate in tasting is 21 with valid, government issued Photo I.D. Underage guests are welcome to wait inside away from the bar (a very small children's table and chalkboard are provided and non-alcoholic slushies are available at an additional fee)
- A wine tasting session takes anywhere from 20-45 minutes, depending on your desired pace.
- Tasting Room Wine Bar is Standing Room Only (stools can be provided for handicap persons as needed)
- Wine by the glass is not available (tastings and bottle sales for off-premise consumption only)
- A tour of the wine making facility is not available
- A wine tasting session voucher does not expire until redeemed
- Price shown includes wine tasting for 2 participants
- Your Wine Tasting Session is guided by a knowledgeable wine tasting associate.
- Tasting of 7 wines of your choice (approx. 1/2oz. pours per taste) per person.
- Tasting of 1 dessert wine of your choice per person.
- Souvenir Adirondack Winery Logo Connoisseur Wine Glass to take home per person.
- "Slate Plate" for two to accompany your tasting featuring locally-sourced gourmet cheese, crackers, chocolate and jam or spread.
- Featured Wine Cocktail Sample per person - wine slush, mulled wine, or wine cocktail depending on season.
- Gratuities (recommended)
- The location does not have a parking lot, walkable from local hotels and trolley stops. Ample paid street parking available.
Adirondack Winery Tasting Room
Lake George Village
January 1st through May 12th: Sun. - Th. 11am-6pm / Fri. - Sat. 11am-7pm May 13th through June 22nd: Sun. 11am-7pm / Mon. - Th. 11am-8pm / Fri. - Sat. 11am-9pm Memorial Day Weekend: May 26th - 28th 11am-10pm Starting June 23rd: Open Daily 10am-10pm Starting the Day after Labor Day: Sun. 11am-6pm / Mon. - Th. 11am-7pm / Fri. - Sat. 11am-8pm Starting after Columbus Day: Sun. - Th. 11am-6pm / Fri. - Sat. 11am-7pm
Please redeem your voucher on your selected date any time during business hours.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Adirondack Winery LLC in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
ALL SALES FINAL. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply. See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.