cozumel holds 19 endemic species, we have guides who are certified by the Mexican Bureau of Tourism, all of them are local, El Cedral has the best location for bird watching as well as for the interpretation of flora and fauna, the location is a far from the crowds village, this makes a great location for all the bird watchers out there as well as the ones who are starting in this beautiful activity, by taking this tour who are helping to preserve this species because part of the fee goes to a group of local bird watchers who are focused on the study and preservation of the local flora and fauna
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: El Cedral, Costera Sur Highway, Cozumel 77600 Mexico
lovely village, full of history, tradition, flora and fauna, the most important ancient settlement on the island
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Breakfast - a fruit, ham and cheese sandwich, bottled water, access to a cenote, free time in village
- Entry/Admission - El Cedral
- taxi fees
1 to 4 hours
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the AdvenCoolTural in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.