Enjoy this 4.5-hour tour of Magnolia Plantation and see the plantation has stood the test of time dating back to 1676. One of America's most important historical sights, you will travel in comfort on board an air conditioned coach. This tour is led by a knowledgeable and professional guide, that can transport you back in time.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Magnolia Plantation & Gardens, 3550 Ashley River Rd, Charleston, SC 29414-7109
The history and beauty of Magnolia Plantation has stood the test of time. It is also the only Plantation on the Ashley River that survived both the American Revolution and the Civil War. It is one of the oldest plantations in the south and is also known as America's most beautiful Garden.
This guided Magnolia Plantation Tour comes with round trip transportation in our climate controlled buses. All gate fees are included in the price of this 4.5 hour tour and will allow you to step back in time, so you can experience Magnolias incredible history.
On this tour, you will experience a 45-minute narrated tram ride past slave cabins, through swamps, rice fields and see wildlife such as alligators, egrets, herons, and turtles on the nearly 600 acre plantation and garden visit. You will also receive a guided walk through America's last large scale Romantic Garden, which is also known as America's most beautiful Garden.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Tour is not recommended for children under 3 years old.
- Drinks are available for purchase at the Magnolia Plantation
- Cannot accommodate wheelchairs, but we can accommodate those with limited mobility if they can be assisted by a companion.
- No pets. Service animals are allowed.
- Dress code is casual
- Please Arrive 15-Minutes before departure time
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Face masks are requested at this time.
- Admission to Magnolia Plantation in Charleston
- 45-Minute Narrated Nature Tram Ride through the Audubon Swamp Gardens
- 30-Minute Tour of Magnolia Plantation Historic Home
- Round-Trip Transportation Aboard Air-Conditioned Vehicle
- Professional Guide
- Enjoy a guided walk through America's last large scale Romantic Garden
- See wildlife such as alligators, egrets, herons, and turtles on the nearly 600 acre plantation
- Entry/Admission - Magnolia Plantation & Gardens
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
375 Meeting St, Charleston, SC 29403, USA
4 hours 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Adventure Sightseeing in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
deal is final saleMerchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts. Learn about Strike-Through Pricing and Savings