Never gone rock climbing outdoors or indoors, then this is for you! Learn the basics and after this adventurous course, you will be able to pass any gym’s belayer test. Mankind's underdeveloped climbing skills and inability to digest tin cans are two ways in which evolution left humans inferior to goats. Level the playing field, learn climbing basics, such as rope skills and belaying, during an introductory climbing course. Washington's terrain makes the state a climber's paradise and the perfect place for a rock climbing hobby and there is no better time to start than the present.
We have three locations in Washington State for you to choose from, Mt. Erie in Anacortes, or Little Si / Mt. Washington near Seattle.
There is something here for everyone, routes can be as easy as climbing a playground or for those who want to push their limits we have something in mind for you too.
About This Deal
Never gone rock climbing outdoors or indoors? Then this is for you! You will learn the basics of belaying, knot tying, and climbing. Participants will top rope climb cliffs between 60-110 feet high and learn more about other styles of climb like lead climbing and trad climbing. After this adventurous course you will be able to pass any indoor rock climbing gym’s belayer test and feel confident in taking the next step towards your own climbing adventures.
Climbing routes can be tailored to each participant and any level. No experience is necessary however if you have some experience your instructor can tailor the class to your level.
There is a 20m enjoyable moderately easy hike before we get to our climbing.
• Mt Si, SE Mt. Si Road, North Bend, WA 98045
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 7 years
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund, because of the nature of sport rock climbing we are unable to climb in rain.
- Please dress appropriately in layers for weather changes.
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Environmental Management Tax
- Local taxes
- Professional guide
- Entrance fees, some places we climb at might require a Washington State Park car parking pass called a discover pass, $10 for the day
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Gratuities (recommended for local guides)
Little Si Trailhead, SE Mt Si Rd, North Bend, WA 98045, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
If you need transportation, we can accommodate you. Our instructors leave from the Seattle area so if you are on our way, we can pick you up.
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the AdventureTerra LLC in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.