Southern California's Dana Point is a popular spot for sea kayaking, there always change to see marina life and the views on the Pacific are beyond memorable. Your expert guide will give get a brief overview on how to safely enjoy your sea kayaking Adventure. You will cruise around the harbor and learn about the interesting history and folklore of Dana Point. Upon returning our kayaks, we embark on a scenic hike over at the Dana Point Headlands.
Please bring some comfortable walking shoes, sun protection, a water bottle and spare clothes that are fine to get a bit wet. Their is always a bit water in the kayak. You can change at the kayak rental.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Dana Point, Dana Point, California
Dana Point is a romantic city on the ocean in Southern California. Here we will kayak and hike to enjoy it's beauty.
Stop At: Dana Point Harbor, 34624 Golden Lantern St, Dana Point, CA 92629-2908
We will kayak in the beautiful harbor of Dana Point, CA and learn about the marine life.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Dana Point Nature Interpretive Center, 34558 Scenic Dr, Dana Point, CA 92629-2749
We will hike at the headlands of Dana Point to overlook the Pacific Ocean or walk on the beach.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Dana Point Caves, Dana Point, CA 92629, USA
Depending on the tide we will hike to an actual Pirate Cave! Pirates in the early 1800s Pirates brought their stolen goods in the cave, during the Probation in the USA it was used for smuggling alcohol.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Dana Point Headlands Conservation Area, 34558 Scenic Dr, Dana Point, CA 92629, USA
We will hike on the headlands and overview the Pacific Ocean.
Duration: 45 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Kayak rental
- Additional food and drinks, souvenirs and personal shopping, tips/gratuities for your guide
Capo Beach Watercraft, 34512 Embarcadero Pl, Dana Point, CA 92629, USA
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Adventure United States in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.