Meet our Cultural Historian Certified Tour Guides as they give 90 minute walking tour of the Mid-Town Neighborhoods U Street and Shaw Washington, DC. These areas are the epicenter of the African American Art District. See these collections of curated murals by artists from around the world painted on the walls of our cities buildings. Join this 90 minute guided tour to learn about this unique street art in our Washington, DC neighborhoods. Hear how street art rose from an idea of beatification of neglected industrial zones to becoming a highlight of a community.You’ll learn about the artists who created the murals, the stories they tell about the neighborhood and the DC organizations who work to facilitate the creation and placement of these beautiful works of art.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: U Street, Washington DC, DC
You will be walking down U Street seeing murals and other street art in the Neighborhood.
Duration: 2 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Professional art historian guide
- Local guide
Vermont Ave & U St, Washington, DC 20001, USA
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Adventures for Creative Tourists in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.