This is a private charter that caters to your group alone. You'll enjoy this trip with only your friends and family on board. Enjoy this cruise, snorkel and Dolphin trip to Kealakekua Bay and Captain Cook Monument without the distractions of other guests. The group can be as small as 2 or as large as 14 of your friends and family.
You'll spend time on this private tour exploring the sea caves and the rugged Kona coast as well as snorkel Hawaii's best underwater preserve! This tour takes you to the calmest waters on the big island with the most spectacular snorkeling and enjoyable emerald green and cobalt blue ocean water. You will appreciate the fast boat ride, avoiding the normally long trip from Keauhou Bay to Kealakekua Bay. We bring the snorkel gear and snacks and bottled water. We'll provide snorkeling instruction and flotation noodles for a relaxed snorkel experience. You bring the sunblock, sunglasses, towel and camera! Join us!
About This Deal
After cruising along the rocky Kona coast we'll arrive at historic and beautiful Kealakekua Bay and famous Captain Cook Monument to snorkel in arguably one of the best snorkeling spots in all the Hawaiian Islands. We'll provide you snorkel gear and instruction to begin an hour of snorkeling above emerald green coral gardens with a myriad of tropical fish swimming below. You will love the snorkeling and hearing about a very historic spot in Hawaiian and Western Civilization. This tour takes you to the calmest waters on the big island with the most spectacular snorkeling and enjoyable emerald green and cobalt blue ocean water. You will appreciate the fast boat ride, avoiding the normally long trip from Keauhou Bay to Kealakekua Bay. We also bring snacks and botttled water to help those who get get an appetite after their time steeping in the clear, warm waters of the Bay. You bring the sunblock, sunglasses, towel and camera! Join us!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Kealakekua Bay
- Tip for the captain and crew: please bring cash to thank the crew..
78 Kaleiopapa St, Kailua-Kona, HI 96740, USA
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the ADVENTURES IN PARADISE in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.