What You'll Get
Zipping is a thrilling adventure especially when you have a bird’s eye view of the trees in our 40-acre forest nestled in the rolling hills of Nashville. Zippers sail through the air on steel cables, secured in a safety harness and attached to a zip pulley system. Guides point out native trees, plants, and wildlife. Zip tours operate year round. Experience zipping during every season! Zip Tours include 8 zip lines and are approximately 90 minutes long. Zip lines vary in length and height: up to 700 feet long, and about 85 feet high. We run rain or shine so dress accordingly!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- Dress code: No open toe shoes, no heeled shoes, no dresses or skirts.
- Weight Recommendations: 60 – 250 pounds.
- We run zip tours rain or shine. We cancel only because of high winds or lightning.
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Zipline Forest at Fontanel
Monday - Saturday: 9:30am, 12pm, and 5pm
Sunday: 12pm, 2:30pm, and 5pm
4129 White Creeks Pike
Nashville, TN 37189
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Adventureworks in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.