We are passionate about Aiken and love its story. Bite into a unique tasting experience led by our knowledgeable guides.Enjoy Aiken’s food scene while learning about Aiken’s colorful past as a winter colony for the rich and famous and a railroad center as well. We cater to small groups and families, operate year-round, and are customer focused.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Aiken Visitors Center and Train Museum, 406 Park Ave SE, Aiken, SC 29801-4510
Railroad History of Aiken,SC
Duration: 1 minute
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- Snacks - Our tours are also a cultural experience. We talk about the history of Aiken food and culture and tie everything together into an enjoyable experience.
- Entry/Admission - Aiken Visitors Center and Train Museum
- Gratuity not included.
The Alley Southwest, The Alley SW, Aiken, SC 29801, USA
2 to 3 hours
Aiken Ice Cream, 337 Hayne Ave SW, Aiken, SC 29801, USA
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Aiken Bites and Sites in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.