Experience the thrill of driving an ATV through jungle trails in your way to enjoying one of the most beautiful cenotes in the heart of Akumal’s jungle. Swim in the crystal clear water of “Río Sagrado” Cenote and see natural stalactites and different rock formations that will make this an experience of majestic beauty and almost indescribable.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: VEA Trips and tours, Camino Uxuxubi, Q.R., Mexico
Here is our start point to beginning the great experience on an ATV to an underground cenote.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- ATV safety equipment
- A guide and photographer
- Admission to an underground cenote
- ATV Collision Insurance
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Akumal Monkey Sanctuary & Rescued Animals in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
Need To Know
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.