This tour is perfect for those who want to go bear viewing without having to fly.
Your destination is Neets Bay for remote black bear viewing in an intertidal marine habitat.
Prepare for an awe-inspiring experience as you're guided on a saltwater safari through the Tongass Narrows, Clover Passage to Neets Bay.
Observe bears feeding and frolicking in their natural environment as we maneuver along the secluded shoreline.
While bear viewing is the main attraction at Neets Bay, be prepared to encounter an abundance of marine and coastal wildlife including humpback and orca whales, sea otters, seals, stellar sea lions, and bald eagles as the vessel navigates along a path of scenic sanctuaries, and stunning bays and inlets.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Revillagigedo Island, Orchard Lake, Orchard Lake, Ketchikan, AK
Remote Black Bear Viewing in Neets Bay via 30’ Aluminum Chambered Boat. Among the old growth rainforest, pristine rivers, striking mountains, and soaring eagles is the powerful black bear. Explore a nook of the Last Frontier and witness the noble black bears feasting, frolicking, or slumbering in the wild.
Duration: 2 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Revillagigedo Island, Orchard Lake
Berth 3, 509 Water St, Ketchikan, AK 99901, USA
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 7/21/2019 - 9/28/2019
|Monday - Sunday:||07:30 AM - 12:30 PM01:00 PM - 06:00 PM|
|Monday - Sunday:||07:30 AM - 07:00 PM|
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Alaska Hummer Adventures in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.