Experience the wilderness of Southeast Alaska in an exciting way! You'll be exploring the remote back country of the Tongass National Forest along several miles of improved forest trail. A comfortable pace is maintained as you thread your way through ten miles of mountainous roads, around steep curves, on the climb to awe inspiring views.
What You'll Get
Experience the Alaskan wilderness from the driver's seat of a Tomcar off-road utility vehicle on this Ketchikan adventure tour. In the dense rainforest 30 minutes outside of town, drive your 2-person Tomcar along a 14-mile (22-km) circuit of unpaved mountainous tracks, checking out waterfalls, wildlife and amazing view of Tongass National Forest, Behm Canal and the Inside Passage. An experienced guide ensures your safety, and transport from Ketchikan is included. Not for the faint of heart, this activity is bumpy and may leave you quite dirty, so be prepared!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- Use of helmet and rain gear
- Snacks - Light snack and bottled water
- Transport by coach between Ketchikan and the base camp
- Entry/Admission - Ketchikan Visitors Bureau
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Action photos (available for purchase)
3 hours 15 minutes
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Alaska Rainforest Sanctuary in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.