The long nights in the Interior of Alaska provide amazing opportunities for Aurora (Northern Lights) viewing. For our Aurora Lodge viewing tour, we select one of the best Aurora Viewing Lodges in the area, to give you not only the best chance possible, to view the Northern Lights, but also provide you with the comfortableness of a warm and safe area.This is bringing the Aurora viewing to a whole new level. You will not only have a warm spot to wait for the Aurora to show up, but also have a great local tour guide with you. He or She will be able to answer all of your questions and provide you with additional information. After a convenient pick up from your hotel inside the city limits, we will leave the city lights behind us in our spacious vans ensuring each guests comfort.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Aurora Pointe, 570 Funk Rd, Fairbanks, AK 99712, USA
The long nights in the Interior of Alaska provide amazing opportunities for Aurora (Northern Lights) viewing.
For our Aurora Lodge viewing tour, we select one of the best Aurora Viewing Lodges in the area, to give you not only the best chance possible, to view the Northern Lights, but also provide you with a warm and comfortable area.
The Adventure begins with a convenient pick up from your hotel/address inside the city limits of Fairbanks or North Pole.
After everyone got comfortable in one of our spacious vans, we leave the city lights behind us, to travel to the Aurora viewing Lodge.
Once you have arrived, and got settled, you will be waiting for “Lady Aurora” to show up while listening to our experienced tour guide’s stories and information.
Please understand that we cannot guarantee the sighting of the Northern Lights since it is a natural phenomena. It is very difficult for us to predict it before hand and cannot be controlled.
Duration: 5 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please make sure to dress appropriate. It can get very cold during our dark winter nights.
- Winter boots
- Hat (maybe even a Face mask)
- Snow pants etc. are some examples what you can bring.
- We do not have Cameras, Tripods or cold weather gear for rent. Please make sure to make arrangements before your tour starts.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned Van
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entry/Admission - Aurora Pointe
- Food and drinks
Traveler pickup is offered
If you are staying at alaska-wildlife-cabins-and-hostel, there will be no pick up needed. You can simply jump into our tour van and take off with us.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Alaska Wildlife Guide LLC in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.