The Only Anchorage Tour for Foodies!
Starting in the present day we will “walk” back through the past to the late 1800s, learning about the Land of the Midnight Sun through the stories of the people who lived here.
Join us for one of our walking food tours of downtown Anchorage and let us introduce you in this city’s unique culture and cuisine.
Our local guide will give you insight into the food scene of Alaska’s most diverse city.
While you walk, our guide will keep you entertained with amusing anecdotes of living in the Great Land.
Nicknamed ‘The Land of the Midnight Sun’, we are basically a million miles from the nearest US state of Washington, meaning the stunning landscapes and incredible wildlife here are something you truly don’t witness in any other part of the country.
It only makes sense that the culture and cuisine of Alaska would be mind blowing as well.
Groupon Customer Reviews
About This Deal
Spend an afternoon with a professional guide downtown Anchorage sampling tasty food and drinks. You’ll hear fascinating stories and learn about unique characters in Alaska history.
• Anchorage, Anchorage, Alaska
• Russian Dumplings w/ locally brewed beer
• Italian Ice Cream - Often made with locally sourced products
• Coffee - Locally roasted and brewed
• Reindeer Sausage
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- *This tour requires moving on your own or with assistance (wheelchair) for 15 - 20 minutes at a time. Though seating at establishments is often available, it is not guaranteed. This tour is not suitable for guests who cannot move or stand on their own or with assistance for a period of 3 - 4 hours. People with hip problems, knee issues or other mobility problems should not take the tour.
- Unfortunately, we are unable to cater to those with special dietary restrictions (e.g. vegan, vegetarian, gluten free, etc.). The locations we visit and food we offer change frequently and sometimes with little notice. This makes it extremely difficult to make sure alternatives are available.
- Most travelers can participate
- Warning: We are not responsible for any food allergies or restrictions. If you have any, it is up to you to make sure that the food you eat on our tours doesn't trigger your allergies. We appreciate your understanding in this matter.
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- COVID-19 vaccination required for guides
- We follow all local and federal guidelines for COVID-19 protocols.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- All food & drinks
- Server gratuities
- Certified local guide
- Guide gratuities
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Alaskan Sights and Bites in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts. Learn about Strike-Through Pricing and Savings