The perfect apres-ski or hike activity or great fun for the non-active visitor to Banff. With four luxurious food and non-alcoholic beverage pairings and exclusive access to chefs and venues with our storytelling guides you'll see why this tour was designated a Canadian Signature Experience by Tourism Canada.
About This Deal
DEAL FEATURED AND CHARGED IN US CURRENCY.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Banff Springs Hotel, Banff, AB T0L, Canada
Your tour guide will greet you at STOCK Food and Drink inside the main lobby of the Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel for robust refreshments to welcome you. The tour progresses into the heart of the hotel for fine French Brasserie fare at the newly refurbished Vermillion Room before an intimate retreat into the cellar room of Grapes and its offerings of house-made charcuterie. The grande finale sees us nestled into the hotel’s signature restaurant, the 1888 Chop House for a signature dish to top off the tour. Along the way, you’ll engage with the culinary team, enjoy stories of the history, art and architecture brought to life by our guide. You’ll soak up the luxury of our small group private access to one of the world’s most iconic hotels. A National Historic Site in a world UNESCO setting, our guests always leave having experienced the royal treatment at the castle that is the majestic Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel.
Duration: 2 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Adult pricing applies to all travellers
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking. Vegetarian, Gluten Free, Dairy Free, and some allergies can be accommodated.
- A maximum of 12 people per booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Dress code is smart casual
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- 4 "fork and knife" tastings
- Local professional guide
- Non-Alcoholic Craft Culinary Beverage Pairings
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
STOCK Food & Drink, 405 Spray Ave, Banff, AB T1L 1J4, Canada
2 hours 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Alberta Food Tours Inc. in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- DEAL FEATURED AND CHARGED IN US CURRENCY.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.