What You'll Get
Once you arrive at Orlando Sanford Airport, follow these instructions:
All Flights: Our representative will Meet & Greet you at the luggage area where you will collect your belongings
In case the client does not see us, please call one of the numbers provided before choosing an alternative form of transportation. Failure to do so will forfeit any possible refunds. Maximum waiting time: 1 hour from arrival time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 2 regular size suitcases and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- One-way shared transfer
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Transportation to/from attractions
2 to 4 hours
- Orlando, FL, USA - Orlando and Kissimmee area hotels
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the All Destiny Travel Services in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.