What You'll Get
The Monarch’s Tour provides an incredible overview of both the history of Hawaii and its people, as well as an opportunity to explore amazing Polynesian artifacts and interactive exhibits. This 6.5-hour excursion combines a visit the only official residence palace in North America and the museum widely considered to be the 'Smithsonian of the Pacific'.
Enjoy pick-up from a pre-designated Waikiki spot at 8 am, joining your small group of fellow tour participants for a drive to 'Iolani Palace. Once here, embark on a 50-minute docent-led walk through this former home of Hawai'i's last monarch, Queen Liliuokalani.
Meet your tour driver afterward for your next stop: Bishop Museum, “the Hawaii State Museum of Natural and Cultural History.” Museum staff will greet you upon arrival and bring you directly to the Bishop Museum Café for your pre-selected lunch.
You’ll then have time to explore the museum at your leisure. There are also 4 distinct tours taking place during your visit that you are welcome to join.
At 1:45 pm join your driver once again for the trip back to Waikiki. You should arrive between 2:30 and 2:45 pm.
Possible Lunch Options*:
- Kalua Pig Plate (Kalua pig, one scoop of rice, toss salad and a chilled bottle of water)
- Pineapple Shoyu Chicken Plate (Two pieces of pineapple shoyu chicken, one scoop of rice, toss salad and a chilled bottle of water)
- Veggie wrap (portabella mushrooms, zucchini, eggplant, red bell peppers, jicama, lettuce, cucumbers, house-made cole slaw and a chilled bottle of water)
- Ham and Cheese Sandwich with select Maui Style potato chips and a chilled bottle of water
*Please note the lunch option for each traveler in the Special Requirements field at checkout.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant rates apply provided they do not take up a seat
- Involves a moderate amount of walking
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels are welcome providing the passenger is with someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Please note the hotel pick-up locations in the "departure point" section and notate your desired pick-up location in the hotel field at check out.
- Please note the lunch option for each traveler in the "Special Requirements" field at checkout
- Entrance fees and admission tickets
- Pre-selected lunch
- Admission ticket
- Local driver/guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off at select Waikiki hotels
- Gratuities (optional)
Ala Moana Hotel (Mahukona Street curb side) 8:00am
Ilikai Flag Pole 8:05am
Hale Koa Hotel (Port Cochere) 8:10am
Sheraton Waikiki (Aloha Landing) 8:15am
Seaside Ave (In front of RossDress for Less) 8:20am
Hyatt Regency (Koa Avenue entrance) 8:25am
Pacific Beach Hotel (Aloha Center Café) 8:30am
Waikiki Beach Marriott (Paoakalani Ave) 8:35am
Aloha Tower (Cruise Ship pickups) Pier 2) 9:00am
9:30am Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays
6 hours 30 minutes
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Aloha Hawaii Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
ALL SALES FINAL. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply. See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.