Start the tour with an early morning diamond head hike. This is one of the “must do” hikes you visit this island. This volcanic crater was formed roughly 300,000 years ago. The US army build the trail at the start of 20th century that leads to a panoramic view from KoKo Head Volcano to Waikiki. We continue the tour with a drive through the beautiful and scenic east side of the island with a quick stop at Halona blowhole and Eternity beach. Our east side beach destination is Kailua beach. In our opinion this is the most beautiful and swim friendly beach on the island. The tour finishes with a beautiful walk through Byodo-In temple. An order of itineraries might change depends on weather and time line.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Diamond Head State Monument, 18th Ave. Waikiki, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96815
Diamond head hike. Admission fee included
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Kailua Beach Park, 526 Kawailoa Road, Kailua, Oahu, HI 96734
Beautiful beach perfect for swimming and sunbathing. Kids and family friendly.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Byodo-In Temple, 47-200 Kahekili Hwy, Kaneohe, Oahu, HI 96744-4562
Peaceful Japanese temple valley in Kaneohe
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Diamond Head State Monument
- Entry/Admission - Byodo-In Temple
- Food and drinks
Traveler pickup is offered
We will contact you about the pick up time 2-3 days before the tour date. For weather and schedule might change depends on the date. We will pick you up at your hotel.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Aloha Hiking in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.