This is a unique opportunity to learn and do the fastest growing water sport in the world. Stand up paddleboarding is easy to learn, a lot of fun and a great work out. You will be doing this in a mixed group at sunset on the Caribbean Sea with the instructor always around in case you need some more tips or help. It is truly amazing to be out on the water with the sun setting over Playa del Carmen. When we get back to our club there is live music and you can enjoy a cold drink and perhaps even dinner and spend an unforgettable afternoon and evening at Fusion.
What You'll Get
You will meet us and the other group members on the beach at Fusion Beach Bar Cuisine, from where Aloha Paddle Club is operating. You will have the chance to store your belongings. You will get a basic introduction to this amazing water sports and activity if you need one. After that we will take our boards and explore the sea on our paddleboards while the sun is setting over Playa del Carmen. When we return you can rinse off and you are more welcome to stay and enjoy live music and can order from the menu if you like.
• Fusion Beach Bar & Grill, Centro, 77710 Playa del Carmen, Q.R., Mexico
• Aloha Paddle Club - Standup Paddleboarding, Calle 6 Norte c/o Fusion Beach, Centro, 77710 Playa del Carmen, Q.R., Mexico
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Board, leash and paddle
Aloha Paddle Club - Standup Paddleboarding, Calle 6 Norte c/o Fusion Beach, Centro, 77710 Playa del Carmen, Q.R., Mexico
1 hour 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Aloha Paddle Club in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.