ALOHA! Once you arrive into Honolulu, you’ll be greeted with a traditional flower lei as you disembark, escorted to baggage claim, and assisted to your transportation to Waikiki. On the day of departure, you’ll be picked up at your hotel’s bus loading area and taken to the airport.
What You'll Get
We look forward to meeting you as you disembark your flight at the Daniel K. Inouye International Airport in Honolulu. We will be at the gate to provide you a traditional Hawaiian flower lei greeting! Simply look for our staff wearing red and white Aloha attire and holding an Aloha VIP Tours sign as you step off of the plane. We will then take you downstairs to grab your luggage and assist you to your mini bus or motor coach to transfer you comfortably into Waikiki. While at the airport, our staff will advise you of the time you will be picked up on the day of departure to bring you back to the airport.
For your transfers, each adult is allowed 2 checked in luggage and one carry on. There are additional charges for items such as surfboards (6' or less), bicycles (dismantled), heavy boxes (over 50 lbs), musical instruments, and trunks. Most golf clubs (under 50 lbs) are considered standard luggage.
Our goal is to welcome you to our beautiful State and make your arrival day as simple and stress free as possible. Thank you for choosing our islands to visit and we can't wait to meet you!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Price is per person
- Infants under the age of 2 are free if they can be securely held on their guardian's lap (car seats are not required by law in commercial vehicles in the State of Hawaii)
- Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 250 travelers
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Lei Greeting
- Honolulu, HI, USA
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Aloha VIP Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.