Enjoy aerial views of blue ice-fields and hanging glaciers as you glide past the rugged peaks of the Chugach mountians. During your tour, your pilot will land on a glacier and you will have the once-in-a-lifetime chance to step out and explore the ancient ice. This 90-minute tour includes an extended return flight over the majestic waters of Prince William Sound, where you'll see a spectacular 400-foot-tall tide-water glacier and look for seals and otters in the blue fjords. Don't forget your camera - this trip is a photographer's dream.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Alpine Air Alaska, 599 Mt Hood Dr, Girdwood, Anchorage, AK 99587
Your tour starts at our hangar at the Girdwood airport where you will receive a short safety briefing and board the helicopter for your flight to see spectacular glaciers and mountains. We ask all guests to arrive 15 minutes before your tour departure time.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Chugach National Forest, Alaska
Fly over the glacier-filled mountains of Alaska's Chugach range. Your pilot will point out interesting features of the glaciers and peaks during your tour. Next you'll and on a glacier and step out on the ice!
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Pass By: Prince William Sound, AK
Experience the beauty of giant tidewater glaciers as you fly over Prince William Sound. Gaze at the face of a might glacier; look down to spot seals and otters dotting the water below.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Lap infants under age 2 are free of charge provided they do not occupy a seat
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Weight limit is 290 pounds per guest
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Round-trip shared transfer from any Girdwood hotel or B&B (if required)
1 hour 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Alpine Air Alaska in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.