You don’t need to have any off-road or downhill mountain bike experience to enjoy an A-Ride tour. You only need to be able to ride a bike. It's very similar to riding a bike except you don’t sit down and you don’t have pedals. With its low center of gravity, you will feel very balanced and stable! Whistler is currently the only place in North America where you can experience Alpine Riding!
What You'll Get
DEAL FEATURED AND CHARGED IN US CURRENCY.
Bike Park ABC is an introduction to Alpine Riding and will get your comfortable using an A-Ride. This guided tour will take you around the Fitzsimmons zone and will leave you wanting to see more of the mountain on an A-Ride.
• Whistler Mountain Bike Park, 4545 Blackcomb Way, Whistler, British Columbia V0N 1B4 Canada
• Whistler Mountain, Vancouver, British Columbia Canada
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- For ages 8+
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Your guide, the A-Ride and a full protection kit (helmet, knee pads, elbow pads)
- To use the gondola you must purchase a bike pass or a Peak2Peak 360 Experience ticket
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Alpine Riding in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.