On this tour you will visit four incredible places, two archaeological sites. Tulum that faces the Caribbean Sea and Coba with the amazing Nohoch Mul, the tallest temple in the Yucatan Peninsula. From the top, you will have stunning views of the jungle. You will also visit Playa del Carmen and live the experience to swin in a cenote.
This adventure begins in the archaeological zone of Tulum and then you will visit coba, accompanied by certified guides, you will learn about the history of the Mayans and their culture. In Coba you will taste a delicious traditional food.
At the end of the tour of Coba, you will have free time to relax in a cenote with crystal clear and fresh waters of an incredible place formed by nature, a unique experience that you´ll never forget.
To end this adventure, enjoy a free walk in one of the most popular places in Playa del Carmen, 5th avenue, where you can buy souvenirs, handicrafts and jewelry.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tulum Archaeological Site, Carretera Federal, Cancun - Chetumal Km 230, 307, Tulum 77780 Mexico
Discover the most important archaeological site of the riviera maya in a professional tour which will start leaving your hotel from the morning, we will take you in first class transport to Tulum where you will enjoy a guided tour by our trained guides, during a few hours where you will learn more about the wonderful Mayan culture and enjoy its archeology.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Zona Arqueologica de Coba, Carretera Federal Tulum 307, Coba 77793 Mexico
After visiting the archaeological zone of Tulum we will arrive to Coba which is another archaeological site where you will know more about the Mayan culture, you will know the tallest pyramid “ Nohoch Mul”, but before we will enjoy a buffet meal with the typical dishes of the region and a delicious flavor to obtain energy and power. since one of our professional guides will explain in detail how was the life of the Mayan ancestors and the architecture of the place
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Cenotes Tamcach-Ha & Choo-Ha, Calle de Chan Chen, Coba Mexico
At the end of the tour by Coba we will arrive at our real Mayan cenote where you will have time to cool off in the crystalline and fresh waters of this incredible place formed by nature, a unique experience that you will never forget.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Playa del Carmen, Playa del Carmen, Yucatan Peninsula
To finish our tour we will take you to the city of playa del carmen where we will spend around an hour to give a short tour and with time for shopping walking in the 5th avenue.
Duration: 45 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- It is recommended that you bring a swimsuit and a towel
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- All Fees and Taxes
- Visit Tulum, Coba, Cenote and Playa del carmen
- Entry/Admission - Tulum Archaeological Site
- Entry/Admission - Zona Arqueologica de Coba
- Entry/Admission - Cenotes Tamcach-Ha & Choo-Ha
- Beverages in the restaurant
- Bike Rental in coba
- Life vest
1: Cancun, Cancun, Yucatan Peninsula
2: Puerto Morelos, Quintana Roo, Mexico
3: Playa del Carmen, Quintana Roo, Mexico
4: Tulum, Quintana Roo, Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
We offer pick up from any hotel in the Cancun Hotel Zone, but we also offer meeting points for travelers staying in other areas, for travelers staying in AirB&B and downtown Hotels the meeting point @ Oasis Smart, Tulum Av.
For hotels between Playa del Carmen (meeting point @ Coco Bongo and Plaza las Perlas)
Tulum, the tour will be operate as 3x1 (meeting point @ Super Akî)
The pickup time is set according to the distance to your hotel or meeting point, The exact time is sent to you on the booking confirmation.
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Altustours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
Need To Know
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.