This Cozumel scuba lesson offers beautiful underwater scenarios where you can enjoy the quality of water services in the most beautiful island in the Mexican Caribbean. Your tour includes lunch and a professional instructor.
What You'll Get
Meet your guide and group at the marina in Cancun and board a vehicle to head to the pier in Playa del Carmen. From there, you will board a boat and sail to the island of Cozumel.
Once there, you will start the diving lesson at the beach in Cozumel which includes a safety briefing and instructions on how to use the equipment. After some practice, you'll head to the reef for a dive. Discover the beautiful underwater scenarios and see incredible marine life.
After your diving lesson, you'll head back to the beach to enjoy lunch at the La Mission restaurant where you can pick from chicken fajitas, beef, fish fillet or chicken breast. You'll also get soda water and beer during lunch. Then, you'll board the boat back to Playa del Carmen from which you'll be taken back to Cancun.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Minimum age is 13 years
- Diving within 48 hours of flying is not recommended. All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving. Some pre-existing medical conditions (eg asthma, heart conditions, etc) may prevent you from diving, please consult your doctor
- Professional guide
- Diving lesson
- Transport from pier in Cancun
- Dock tax and marine park fee USD$10
- Wetsuit (short) USD$10.45
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Altustours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.