Two Mayan ruins sites and a spectacular cenote in a cave! Visit Chichen Itza, Ek Balam and Cenote Hubiku in this Yucatan tour from Cancun.
Discover the magic of Yucatan in this excursion in history, nature and culture from Cancun. You’ll explore Chichen Itza, one of the New Seven Wonders of the World and a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Your expert guide will share tales of the ancient Maya civilization as you admire the majesty of the architecture.
Immerse yourself in the crystalline waters of Cenote Hubiku to refresh surrounded by incredible stalactites and stalagmites formed over thousands of years. Your day is complete with a guided tour of Ek Balam where you can climb the Acropolis! Lunch and drinks included.
About This Deal
After boarding the transportation at your hotel and a technical stop of 10 minutes, we’ll begin the route towards our first destination: Chichén Itzá.
The main building is the Kukulkan Castle, known as The Pyramid. It is an icon of the astronomical, architectural, mathematical and engineering knowledge and, together with the platforms, they tell us about the past, with their many sculptures and representations of feathered serpents and Chaac masks, the majestic god of rain that lives in the sacred cenote.
Other places like the monumental Ball Game, The Astronomical Observatory, also known as The Snail and the area of The Church are worth admiring, thanks to their masks from the Mayan classic period. Come and explore with us this World Cultural Heritage Site!
The second stop of the day will be in Cenote Hubiku, after getting to know the history of Chichén Itzá. Here, you will be able to cool off in its water and have a relaxing time that you will surely remember forever. The cenote is subterranean, and we will enter it through its stone stairway. Thanks to its opening at the top, with the entrance of the sunlight, the water achieves a beautiful blue color.
We will finish the tour at Ek Balam, where you can appreciate The Acropolis and its monumental entrance to the underworld, represented in the Uk’it Kan Lec Tok’ grave before being reborn as the mythical god of corn. The grave shows the jaws of a jaguar, flanked by a couple of Mayan “angels” and within it, the archeologists found an offering consisting of more than 7,000 pieces of jewelry in it, made by the best goldsmiths of the time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Lunch - Buffet lunch
- Breakfast - Light breakfast (Banana, cookies and juice)
- Bottled water
- Groups of 18 people maximum
- Accident insurance and medical expenses
- Drinks at the lunch
- Not included Yucatan State Tax Chichen and Ekbalam 40 USD per person. Must be paid at the check in
For costumers staying in apparments or houses in Playa del Carmen we have differentes meeting points to pick you up. The afternoon before to the tour we´ll provide the nearest meetin point to the costumers location and they must arrive there by their way
- Playa del Carmen, Quintana Roo, Mexico
11 to 12 hours
- Playa del Carmen, Quintana Roo, Mexico - We drop off at the same place we pick up in the morning
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Amazing Caribbean Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
Need To Know
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.