Cast off into Halifax Harbour on this dinner cruise aboard a Mississippi-style sternwheeler. Glimpse top attractions along the Northwest Arm of the harbor, including the lovely wooded landscapes of Point Pleasant Park and the Dingle, while you dine on a gourmet buffet prepared with fresh produce and the catch of the day. Admire Halifax’s waterfront while listening to light but engaging commentary on the points of interest. This 2-hour dinner cruise is an excellent prelude to a night on the town.
What You'll Get
DEAL FEATURED AND CHARGED IN US CURRENCY.
During this unique, two-hour cruise and dining experience, guests will travel through the Halifax harbour and along the scenic Northwest Arm to enjoy the sights, and flavours that best represent the city. You will travel aboard the Harbour Queen I, a Mississippi-style paddlewheeler reminiscent of the early 19th century, which is unique to our city. On board guides will share a brief history of Halifax including stories of the Halifax Explosion and the origins of Point Pleasant Park, while you pass by notable landmarks including the Dingle Tower, the Royal Nova Scotia Yacht Squadron, Georges Island and more. A highlight of the evening will undoubtedly be the 5-course meal which is created by our Executive Chef and team. House Nova Scotian wine is available by the glass, or you may order bottles from our extensive wine list. Consider making your dining experience a truly Maritime one by adding a steamed Nova Scotian lobster to your meal by informing booking agent at the time of ticket purchase. We look forward to welcoming you aboard.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 80 travelers
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Additional food and drink
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Murphys Sailing Tours Ltd in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.