The Numbers rafting is the ultimate Colorado rafting adventure! Experience the non-stop thrills and excitement of rafting in Colorado at the headwaters of the Arkansas River. You’ll navigate through tight passages, steep drops, and continuous action on this incredible Colorado river rafting trip.
What You'll Get
The Numbers whitewater rafting offers tight channels, steep drops, white knuckles, and non-stop action. With so many continuous rapids, features and drops, it was easier to name it by number rather than name. We want you to experience a true “Rocky Mountain High” as, together; we take on all that the Arkansas River has to offer. If heart-pounding- adrenaline-pumping Colorado rafting is what you’re looking for, rafting The Numbers is the trip for you. This is where it all begins, the headwaters of the Arkansas River!
Rafting The Numbers is one of the most difficult sections of commercially rafted river in Colorado; although The Numbers rafting winds its way through an awesome high alpine setting, you’ll probably be too busy paddling to even notice! This section is narrow, rocky, and technical with relentless drops and continuous Colorado whitewater!
Thrill seekers beware; the Numbers is a physically demanding paddle adventure, not a trip for the faint hearted. Numbers rafting trips depart from our Johnson Village office, 2 miles south of Buena Vista. If it’s your first time rafting, don’t worry; as long as you are in good physical condition and are a strong swimmer, we’ll happily teach you how to paddle this section of whitewater. Get a solid night of sleep the day before and eat a healthy breakfast the day of: you’ll need it!
Our expert Guides are truly your captains on this stretch of whitewater. They are here to help you enjoy this epic journey to the fullest. That being said, it is critical you paddle hard and listen up; they know the route, the river and the best way to conquer The Numbers!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Must check-in 45 mins prior to trip departure time
- Must be at least 16 yrs of age
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- Colorado State Parks Use & Land Access Fees
- Certified Professional Guide
- Required Equipment (PFD, Helmet, Paddle)
- Wetsuit Package (Wetsuit, Splash Jacket, & River Shoes)
- BBQ Style Lunch
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
12844 US-24, Buena Vista, CO 81211, USA
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the American Adventure Expeditions in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.