Brown’s Canyon rafting trips contain the perfect combination of Colorado scenery and adventure and are great for the whole family. If you are considering Rafting in Colorado, Brown’s Canyon is a must! This section is filled with plenty of fun and exciting rapids and is sure to put a smile on everyone’s face!
What You'll Get
Colorado Whitewater Rafting in Brown’s Canyon is guaranteed to be the highlight of your vacation. With experts guiding you through the Arkansas River’s whitewater through Brown’s Canyon, this is a one-of-a- kind Colorado adventure. Unforgettable is the best way to describe a whitewater-rafting trip through this remote, epic canyon. While on this trip you will find yourself completely surrounded by some of the most remarkable scenery that Colorado has to offer. Throw in some thrilling Colorado rafting that will leave everyone grinning from ear to ear and you’ll end up with memories that will last a lifetime.
Brown’s Canyon rafting is considered by many to be one of the best sections of whitewater in the world! Famous for its perfect balance between exciting rapids and sustained calm stretches, it is ideal for viewing the breathtaking Colorado scenery, all while getting a great taste of classic Colorado whitewater river rafting. Don’t let the views distract you too much as you and our awesome guides navigate around boulders, over falls and through famous Brown’s Canyon rapids such as Zoom Flume, Big Drop, and the Toilet Bowl. This beautiful, remote canyon offers rapids and calm waters great for families, groups, first-timers, and even experienced whitewater rafting enthusiasts. All Brown’s Canyon trips depart from our Johnson Village office, 2 miles south of Buena Vista, Colorado.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Must check-in 45 mins prior to trip departure time
- Must be at least 7 yrs of age
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Colorado State Parks Use & Land Access Fees
- Certified Professional Guide
- Required Equipment (PFD, Helmet, Paddle)
- Optional Wetsuit Package (Wetsuit, Splash Jacket, River Shoes)
- Gourmet Riverside Lunch
- Guide Gratuity
- Souvenir Photos (available for purchase)
12844 US-24, Buena Vista, CO 81211, USA
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the American Adventure Expeditions in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.