Looking for a new challenge? If you're an experienced off-roader, take this extreme ATV/quad bike tour through Hidden Valley and Primm Valley from Las Vegas to satisfy your need for speed! Take an exhilarating ride through rugged desert and mountain terrain on a high-performance manual ATV. Don’t miss the longest ATV tour offered in Las Vegas!
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Strip, S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109
Make the most of your time in Nevada with this off-road ATV adventure! Your experience begins from Las Vegas, where you'll be picked up from your hotel and taken approximately 30 minutes to Jean, Nevada.
Duration: 20 minutes
Pass By: Seven Magic Mountains, S Las Vegas Blvd, Jean, NV 89054
Along the way you will see the Seven Magic Mountains, a desert art installation featuring seven painted boulder totems by Ugo Rondinone.
Pass By: Mojave Desert, CA
After a safety briefing, set out on a thrilling off-road adventure through the Mojave Desert, Hidden Valley, National Monument and the McCullough Mountain Range. Soak in the beautiful desert scenery as you navigate through challenging trails, ride up to mountain overlooks, and whiz around off-road racetracks.
Pass By: Ivanpah Dry Lake, Primm, NV 89019-7002
This ATV tour requires prior ATV riding experience and the ability to ride a manual ATV. Depending on the group size and level, you’ll cover anywhere from 20 to 50 miles (32 to 80.5 km) of rugged desert terrain, making this the longest ATV tour offered in Las Vegas.
The morning tour will include a stop at Buffalo Bill's Hotel and Casino in Primm, Nevada, on the state line of California and Nevada. Take a break and then prepare for your return ATV ride. Afternoon tours take the same route as the morning ride but do not stop in Primm.
Your tour ends with complimentary air-conditioned transportation back to your pickup location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 16 years to drive with valid photo ID for proof of age
- Drivers licenses are not required
- Participants under 18 years must have a parent or guardian sign a consent waiver
- Closed-toe shoes are required
- Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund
- Note: This ATV tour does require prior ATV riding experience and the ability to ride a manual ATV
- ATV tour
- Use of helmet, gloves and goggles
- Professional guide
- Bottled water
- Complimentary transportation from select Las Vegas Strip hotels
- All local taxes and fees
- Food and drink, unless otherwise specified
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the American Adventure Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.