Escape Cancun on this 12 hour full day tour to Chichen Itza, one of the main archaeological sites of Yucatan’s peninsula. Follow your multilingual guide around the site before enjoying a cool swim in a Cenote. Your tour includes a guided tour of Valladolid, a colonial town on the Yucatan Peninsula and is included lunch buffet of regional food with vegetarian options. Round transportation from the meeting point is included
your tour will include a guided tour of Valladolid, a colonial town on the Yucatan Peninsula.
We care about your safety and we guarantee a safe route by toll road to Chichen Itza.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chichen Itza Mexico
Around midday, start your tour in Chichen itza of significant locations at the World Heritage site, including the ball court, el Castillo (the Castle), the Pyramid of Kukulkan and Temple of the Warriors.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Centro, Valladolid, Yucatan, Mexico
Valladolid, recently named Magic Town of Mexico, accompanied by an expert bilingual guide.
Duration: 20 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated in both English and Spanish
- For safety reasons, it is mandatory that you wear a life vest during the visit to the cenote (the cost is not included on the inclusions list)
- All visitors to Chichen Itza need to pay a local tax of $417 mxn or 24 USD. Only credit card payment the day of the tour or before by paypal.
- Valladolid is a town wth many festivities and local traditions, in case the town is closed, we will change the experience visiting the nearby town of Piste.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- Lunch - Buffet lunch
- Round transportation from the meeting point of your selection
- Professional guide
- Brief Visit to Colonial Valladolid
- Visit and swim in cenote
- Chichen itza entrance
- Entry/Admission - Chichen Itza
- Drinks (available to purchase)
- All visitors to Chichen Itza need to pay a local tax of $417 mxn. Only credit card payment.
Cancun, Cancun, Yucatan Peninsula
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Amigo Tours Mexico in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.