Dos Ojos Park offers five cenotes to the public, so they can admire and appreciate the nature of the region.
Dos Ojos is a system of flooded caves north of Tulum. The extension of the cave system is 82 kilometers and there are 28 well entries known as cenotes.
Flora and fauna are abundant in the Park, the path that leads from the entrance to the various cenotes is formed by delicate and rhythmic butterflies, birds and wild animals.
We invite you to meet and fall in love with each of the wonderful and Percentages created by nature through millions of years.
What You'll Get
Visit: Cenotes Dos Ojos, Tulum 77780 Mexico
Dos Ojos is a system of flooded caves north of Tulum. Flora and fauna are abundant in the Park, the path that leads to the crystalline waters is all the time by delicate and rhythmic butterflies. In the cenote, the swallows have chosen the crevices of the roof of the caves to make their nest, they enter and leave without caring about the presence of the bathers.
From the cenote marked as the number one eye, you can take two paths, the one that leads to the second body of water, the largest one or the one that leads to the cave of the bats. Dos Ojos invites you to cool off in its wonderful waters. Swim between the game of lights and colors that are created here, make this an unforgettable experience. You will be able to admire its rock formations, the remains of fish fossils, snails, shells and sea corals embedded in some trees, the witnesses that are still in the Yucatan peninsula.
To access the other cenote, you must enter through a small space of the cavern under the water. Dos Ojos remains in the first 10 systems of the world's longest underwater caves.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Your voucher is not a ticket.
- This ticket is valid and redeemable only for the date you're booking.
- If you present your voucher on any other date, it won't be redeemable and no refund will be done.
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Entry/Admission - Cenotes Dos Ojos
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Snorkeling Gear
Dos Ojos Park
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Amigo Tours Mexico in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.