Beat the crush of crowds and explore Coba in peace on this early morning tour with an private archaeologist guide — a Viator Exclusive that can't be booked anywhere else! Stroll through the ruins of the ancient Mayan city, one of Mexico’s largest settlements during the Classic period, and gain in-depth knowledge of the site from your professionally certified archaeologist guide. Earn bragging rights by climbing the tallest pyramid in the Yucatan Peninsula, and then cool down with a swim inside a beautiful underground cavern. Lunch and hotel transport from Playa del Carmen are included.
What You'll Get
Beat the crush of crowds and explore Coba in peace on this early morning tour with an archaeologist guide.
Swim inside a beautiful underground cavern.
Enjoy a regional buffet
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Use of bicycle
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled water - drinks are not included
- Tips & Souvenirs
Cancún, Quintana Roo, Mexico
Pick up : 7:00 am ( if your hotel is not on list please contact us )
- Smart Cancun by Oasis, Av Tulum 4, capilla ecumenica, 4, 77500 Cancún, Q.R., Mexico
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Amigo Tours Mexico in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.