Enjoy three of the jewels of Mexico; exploring the Ruins of Tulum, swimming in a cenote, and make a visit to Playa del Carmen.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tulum Archaeological Site, Carretera Federal, Cancun - Chetumal Km 230, 307, Tulum 77780 Mexico
Explore the bluff-top Mayan city of Tulum without the usual crowds on this early morning tour with an archeologist guide
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Gran Cenote, Quintana Roo 109 Located on the highway to Coba, Tulum 77796 Mexico
Swim in Gran Cenote
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Stop At: Calle Quinta Avenida, Playa del Carmen Mexico
Enjoy 5th avenue at Playa del Carmen
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Private transportation
- Certificate Guide in Archaeology
- Tulum entrance
- Entrance to Grand Cenote
- Entry/Admission - Tulum Archaeological Site
- Entry/Admission - Gran Cenote
- Food & Drinks
Traveler pickup is offered
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Amigo Tours Mexico in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.