Follow your archaeologist guide as you see and visit all its major buildings. Learn about the meaning of Tulum, the Mayan word for "wall," and the ancient Mayan civilization that occupied this site.
Then enjoying a cool swim in a Cenote and included lunch buffet.
Around midday, start your tour in Chichen itza of significant locations at the World Heritage site, including the ball court, el Castillo (the Castle), the Pyramid of Kukulkan and Temple of the Warriors.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Merida, Chichen Itza 97751 Mexico
With this Viator Exclusive, your early morning visit to Chichen Itza allows you to explore the site before the crowds so you can enjoy the rest of your day on the beach.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Centro, Valladolid, Yucatan, Mexico
Valladolid, recently named Magic Town of Mexico, accompanied by an expert bilingual guide.
Duration: 25 minutes
Stop At: Xcajum, Dzitas Piste, Dzitas 97757 Mexico
After visiting Chichen Itza, you'll head to a refreshing cenote for a swim. Cenotes are natural sinkholes resulting from the collapse of limestone bedrock that exposes fresh water underneath.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tulum Archaeological Site, Carretera Federal, Cancun - Chetumal Km 230, 307, Tulum 77780 Mexico
Tulum's history involves culture and secrecy. Tulum is a charming village set on the Rivera Maya’s south end, one with a history that is deeply rooted in the ancient Mayan
Duration: 2 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Bilingual guide
- Private transportation
- Lunch Buffet
- Cenote Entrance
- Chichen itza entrance
- Tulum entrance
- Entry/Admission - Chichen Itza
- Entry/Admission - Xcajum
- Entry/Admission - Tulum Archaeological Site
- Government tax only in Chichen Itza of 406 mxn. Only credit card payment.
- Fee for use of video camera at Chichen itza & Tulum ( around 10 usd )
Cancún, Quintana Roo, Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up : Please if your Hotel is not on the list contact us
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Amigo Tours Mexico in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
Need To Know
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.