Get an in-depth introduction to one of the most iconic neighborhoods in New York City. Enjoy the spectacular architectural beauty of Grand Central Terminal, the New York Public Library, Rockefeller Center and the many famed skyscrapers around Bryant Park, while you listen to their historical background and little-known stories and legends.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Grand Central Terminal, 89 E 42nd Street, New York City, NY 10017-5503
Your morning will begin at the famous Grand Central clock where you will meet your tour guide. You will be led into surprising gems and hidden secrets of this splendid building. House of the largest train terminal in the world, most of which is hidden underground; it also includes a shopping mall, a transit museum, multiple dining options, and even tennis courts.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Bryant Park, between 40th and 42nd Streets & Fifth and Sixth Ave, New York City, NY 10017
Next, you will discover beloved Bryant Park, once a cemetery, a reservoir, and a military camp, it is now famous for its lush seasonal gardens, free activities and renowned surrounding skyscrapers.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: New York Public Library, 476 5th Ave New York, NY 10018, New York City, NY 10018
The tour will continue with views of the New York Public Library, the third-largest book collection in the world, and a visit to the Rockefeller Center.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Rockefeller Center, 45 Rockefeller Plaza Rockefeller Centre, New York City, NY 10111-0100
Conceived by John D. Rockefeller as a “city within a city”, the Rockefeller Center is home to a remarkable collection of art deco motifs and sculptures, as well as a hub of entertainment and business options.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Top of the Rock, 30 Rockfeller Plaza Enter on West 50th Street, between 5th & 6th Avenues, New York City, NY 10111
Your tour will end at the entrance of the Top of the Rock observatory where you will enjoy a 360-degree panoramic view of New York City’s spectacular skyline.
Duration: 40 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- - The check-in process will be done through the mobile phone to avoid contact with paper or other people.
- Licensed expert guide
- Tickets to the Top of the Rock directly from your guide. No need to wait in-line to get your tickets
- Entry/Admission - Top of the Rock
- Optional Tips
- Food & Drinks
Grand Central Terminal, 89 E 42nd St, New York, NY 10017, USA
Top of The Rock, 30 Rockefeller Plaza, New York, NY 10112, USA
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Amigo Tours USA in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
Need To Know
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.