Especially designed with 4th graders in mind, this scavenger hunt can be difficult or simple based on how it conducted. It can be a mad, all-out search with a winner take all flair or it could be a casual stroll with learning at each stop...It is your tour, you decide!
What You'll Get
Follow the clues to find the buildings and stories that explain the historical timeline of the founding and building of St. Augustine to the present day. A fun activity for 4th graders and their chaperones to see who can solve the most places. A fast-paced activity that can be adjusted to fit your time schedule
• Plaza de la Constitucion, 1 Cathedral Pl St George Street between King Street and Cathedral Place, St. Augustine, FL 32084
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- A clue sheet which can be used to reinforce the historical timeline of the nations oldest city.
11c St George St, St. Augustine, FL 32084, USA
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 10/20/2019 - 1/30/2021
|Monday - Sunday:||09:00 AM - 08:00 PM|
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Ancient City Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.