Tune in to your favorite Las Vegas-based reality TV shows in person and explore some of Las Vegas sought after locations. Visit The World Famous Gold & Silver Pawn of Pawn Stars, Count's Kustoms, Shelby American, Allegiant Stadium, Toy Shack, and Ultimate Sports and Memorabilia.
Upgrade your experience to include a guaranteed meet-and-greet with one of the cast members of Pawn Stars, such as Rick Harrison, Corey "Bog Hoss" or Chumlee.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Gold & Silver Pawn Shop, 713 South Las Vegas Boulevard, Las Vegas, NV 89101-6755
Stop at The World Famous Gold & Silver Pawn, of Pawn Stars. Spend time viewing and awing unique items such as a L.A. Raiders or Colts Super Bowl Ring, memorabilia, rare coins and much more. But, don’t forget to visit Rick Harrison’s Pawn Plaza, which is steps away and next door to the Pawn Shop. Featuring Rick Harrison’s Roll’n Smoke BBQ & Tavern and Chumlee's Candy on the Blvd.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Allegiant Stadium Way, Paradise, NV 89118, USA
Tour the outside of Allegiant Stadium. Located adjacent to the world-famous Las Vegas Strip, Allegiant Stadium will be a global events destination, highlighted by the arrival of the NFL's iconic Raiders. Allegiant Stadium will be ideally located for both visitors and locals, fully enclosed and climate-controlled with a capacity of 65,000. The technologically advanced stadium will host world-class entertainment including concerts and sporting events such as The Pro Bowl, Pac-12 Championship Game, The Las Vegas Bowl and home to Southern Nevada’s very own college football team, The UNLV Rebels.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Counts Kustoms, 2714 S Highland Dr, Las Vegas, NV 89109-1004
Ooh and aah at Danny Koker's personal collection of cars!
Ranging from a 1955 Chevy Bel Air, Lamborghini Countach, an 81 Corvette to say the least! Enjoy your time snapping away at his beautiful collection and don't leave without stopping by the souvenir shop to pickup your personal Count's Kustoms souvenir!
Duration: 25 minutes
Stop At: Shelby American, Inc., 6405 Ensworth St, Las Vegas, NV 89119-3211
A car lover’s favorite is, Shelby American! As featured on an episode of Counting Cars, you’ll certainly enjoy the array of rare Shelby Cars on display; Shelby 1000, 427 Cobras, GT 500 and list goes on! The famed collection, known as The Shelby American Collection, represents the rich race heritage of Shelby American and has on display some of the most famous Shelby American cars ever made. Their gift shop shows off past, present and current Shelby cars.
Duration: 25 minutes
Stop At: Ultimate Sports Cards And Memorabilia, 450 E Fremont St UNIT 183, Las Vegas, NV 89101, USA
You'll also pop into Ultimate Sports Cards & Memorabilia. As the name suggests, this store carries a wide variety of sports cards and related collectibles like autographed jerseys and baseballs. Owned by Jeremy Brown, an industry expert who's made several appearances on Pawn Stars.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: The Toy Shack, 450 Fremont St Ste 117, Las Vegas, NV 89101-5623
Ogle at collectible toys like vintage Hot Wheels, Transformers, Barbies, and toys you probably grew up playing with. Owned by Johnny Jiminez, an industry expert who's made several appearances on Pawn Stars.
Duration: 15 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for infants
- Service animals allowed
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Due to heavy call volume and to avoid any delays, pickup location is as follows: 12pm Treasure Island; on Sirens Cove Blvd (Look for bench’s, furthest from Las Vegas Blvd.)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Transport by air-conditioned mini-coach
- Meet and greet experience with a Pawn Stars celebrity. (if option selected)
- Entry/Admission - Gold & Silver Pawn Shop
- Entry/Admission - Counts Kustoms
- Entry/Admission - Shelby American, Inc.
- Entry/Admission - Ultimate Sports Cards And Memorabilia
- Entry/Admission - The Toy Shack
- No specific pick-up locations. Please see list of approved pick-up locations.
Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup is off Sirens Cove, outside the valet, to the right, at the bench.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Annie Bananie Sightseeing Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.